CAPTAIN & STUDENT REGISTRATION
- Tournament hours will be from safe daylight to 3:00 p.m. CST (first flight). All boats must check in at the designated site by an assigned flight time or be disqualified.
- All contestants must wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved life jacket while gas engine is on. The boat driver must have a kill switch attached while engine is running.
- All contestants must obey Alabama Water Safety Rules and Alabama Game and Fish Regulations.
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed during tournament hours or six (6) hours prior to tournament.
- Five (5) fish limit per boat. Only Large Mouth, Small Mouth & Spotted Bass 12 inches minimum or lake requirement.
- All site fish must be hooked inside of the mouth (no snatching, no trolling, no live bait).
- Should inclement weather arise, take appropriate action for your safety.
- All prize winners are subject to a polygraph test given by a licensed tester and must pass to win.
- All conditions arising which are not covered by the above rules will be resolved by the tournament committee, whose decisions will be FINAL.
- Parentís permission is required to fish the Airport School Team Trail.
- There will be a penalty of 4 oz per dead fish.
Team Members will receive a 10% discount on parts & services as well as special discounts on new or used boat purchases.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- The highest finishing team with a permanent Airport Marine logo on their shirt will receive $1,000.00. You can
- Download the Airport Marine Logo here
- NO, you don't have to belong to a school fishing team
- Kids from different schools may fish together.
- You may fish alone if your partner is unable to fish.
- If you change partners, you will not accumulate points for that tournament.
- To win the Bojangles $100 Draw Prize in each tournament, you must have a Bojangles logo or a Bojangles receipt.
- A one-time $5 initiation fee per angler covers B.A.S.S. membership and Airport Marine discounts.
- Captains cannot make a cast or net fish.
- Anglers in 6th - 12th grade (public school, private school, home school) are allowed to participate.