2016 Classic Team Trail
- Tournament hours will be from safe daylight to 3:00 p.m. CST (first flight). All boats must check in at the designated site by an assigned flight time or be disqualified.
- All contestants must wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved life jacket while gas engine is on. The boat driver must have a kill switch attached while engine is running.
- All contestants must obey Alabama Water Safety Rules and Alabama Game and Fish Regulations.
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed during tournament hours or six(6) hours prior to tournament.
- Five (5) fish limit per boat. Only Large Mouth and Spotted Bass 12 inches minimum.
- *NEW* Per B.A.S.S. rules, NO UMBRELLA RIGS OR MULTI HOOK LURES ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
- *NEW* A one-half pound penalty per dead fish weighed in.
- *NEW* Cannot have any more than 5 fish in the live well at any given time. Cull as you go.
- All sight fish must be hooked inside of the mouth (no snatching, no trolling, no live bait).
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult and are considered minors.
- Should inclement weather arise take appropriate action for your safety.
- All prize winners are subject to a polygraph test given by a licensed tester and must pass to win.
- All conditions arising which are not covered by the above rules will be resolved by the tournament committee, whose decisions will be FINAL.
- To earn a berth in the Classic, you must be in the top 40% in points or fish all four tournaments.
|Tournament Director - Clint Nail - 205-482-1301
Airport Marine . 424 Hwy 87, Alabaster AL 35007 . 205-664-0407
|We're updating as information becomes available.