| Please complete this form and mail with check to Airport Marine Trails
OR SIGN UP THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT.
On line registration and payment by credit card will be enabled soon.
|BIG TIME BONUS MONEY!!!!!!
(Click here for bonus details)
(BASED ON A FIELD OF 102)
Flash - Classic Meeting - Flash
|Feb. 23, 2013
|Mar. 30, 2013
|Apr. 20, 2013
|May. 11, 2013
||Selma City Landing
|Jun. 22, 2013
|Jul. 27, 2013
|Aug 24, 2013 - CLASSIC
||Classic to be drawn from the lakes above.
Monday - August 19th, 2013 from 6:00PM to 7:00PM
Meeting At Airport Marine,424 Hwy 87, Alabaster AL 35007 • 205-664-0407
Food and drinks will be served.
You must sign up before or at the Classic Meeting in order to participate.
Ranger aluminum 17 foot boat valued at $21,900
to be given to the winner of the Classic
A one time 30.00 initiation fee per angler.
100.00 entry fee with 10.00 big fish optional.
Fish any one tournament and qualify for the classic.
Team of the year will get all entry fees paid for the following season, will be boat number one in each tournament and $1,000.00 store credit to spend on parts or service.
Team of year will be based on year-end points.
Guaranteed $6,000.00 for first place*
* First Place Wins $3,000.00
* Airport Marine will add $3000.00 if fishing in a qualifying boat
* A transferrable certificate for $3000.00 off of a new boat purchase for winning in a non-qualifying boat
Up to $23,500.00 in winnings if fishing out of an Airport Marine boat, and tow vehicle from Gilmore Ford two years old or newer!!!!!!
Call for details.
|Airport Marine Ranger bonus, Triton Gold and Stratos two times earnings
eligible for all tournaments.
Gilmore Ford Bonus $5,000.00 Each payout
|Sign up on line
1. Tournament hours will be from safe daylight to 3:00 p.m. CST (first flight). All boats must check in at the designated site by an assigned flight time or be disqualified.
2. All contestants must wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved life jacket while gas engine is on.
The boat driver must have a kill switch attached while the engine is running.
All contestants must obey Alabama Water Safety Rules and Alabama Game and Fish Regulations.
5. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed during tournament hours or six (6) hours prior to tournament.
6. Five (5) fish limit per boat. Only Large Mouth and Spotted Bass 12 inches minimum.
7. All site fish must be hooked inside of the mouth (no snatching, no trolling, no live bait).
8. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult and are considered minors.
9. Should inclement weather arise take appropriate action for your safety.
10. All prize winners are subject to a polygraph test given by a licensed tester and must pass to win.
11. All conditions arising which are not covered by the above rules will be resolved by the tournament committee, whose decisions will be FINAL.
|Tournament Director - Flynn Gerald • 205-283-6123
Airport Marine • 424 Hwy 87, Alabaster AL 35007 • 205-664-0407
Site by: Arrell Internet Services
|We're updating as information becomes available.