|Tournament Registration and on-line secure Credit Card processing.
|You can register until midnight the day before the tournament.
However, you must present a printout of the E-mail confirmation in order to sign in and receive your boat number/weigh in slip.
|Step 1: REGISTRATION
PLEASE READ THESE TOURNAMENT RULES CAREFULLY
1. Tournament hours will be from safe daylight to 3:00 p.m. CST (first flight). All boats must check in at the designated site by an assigned flight time or be disqualified.
2. All contestants must wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved life jacket while gas engine is on. The boat driver must have a kill switch attached while engine is running.
3. All contestants must obey Alabama Water Safety Rules and Alabama Game and Fish Regulations.
4. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed during tournament hours or six(6) hours prior to tournament.
5. Five (5) fish limit per boat. Only Large Mouth and Spotted Bass 12 inches minimum.
6. All site fish must be hooked inside of the mouth (no snatching, no trolling, no live bait).
7. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult and are considered minors. (Team Trails Only!)
8. Should inclement weather arise take appropriate action for your safety.
9. All prize winners are subject to a polygraph test given by a licensed tester and must pass to win.
10. In case of a tie breaker, the biggest fish determines the winner.
11. If you have registered on line you must bring the E-mail confirmation as proof of registration.
12. All conditions arising which are not covered by the above rules will be resolved by the tournament committee, whose decisions will be FINAL.
I want to participate and register for these tournaments:
I understand that my credit card data will be submitted SECURELY!
|I have read the above Tournament Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them.
For Information Contact Airport Marine - 205-664-0407
Airport Marine • 424 Hwy 87, Alabaster AL 35007
|We're updating as information becomes available.|