2018 Classic Team Trail
- Sportsmanship Rule: Any unsportsmanlike behavior during tournament hours will be grounds for disqualification from the tournament. Behaviors will be reviewed and ruled on by the tournament committee. This includes but not limited to behaviors like; someone pre-fishing for your team during off limits period, someone hole-sitting for you, reckless boat operation, intentionally snagging fish, etc....
- Lakes will be off limits Monday - Blast Off Saturday the week of the tournament.
- Airport Marine or tournament director may refuse the right to any tournament entry.
- Tournament hours will be from safe daylight to 3:00 p.m. CST (first flight). All boats must check in at the designated site by an assigned flight time or be disqualified.
- All contestants must wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved life jacket while gas engine is on. The boat driver must have a kill switch attached while engine is running.
- All contestants must obey Alabama Water Safety Rules and Alabama Game and Fish Regulations.
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed during tournament hours or six(6) hours prior to tournament.
- Five (5) fish limit per boat. Only Large Mouth and Spotted Bass 12 inches minimum.
- *NEW* Per B.A.S.S. rules, NO UMBRELLA RIGS OR MULTI HOOK LURES ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
- *NEW* A one-half pound penalty per dead fish weighed in.
- *NEW* Cannot have any more than 5 fish in the live well at any given time. Cull as you go.
- All sight fish must be hooked inside of the mouth (no snatching, no trolling, no live bait).
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult and are considered minors.
- Should inclement weather arise take appropriate action for your safety.
- All prize winners are subject to a polygraph test and drug test given by a licensed tester and must pass to win.
- All conditions arising which are not covered by the above rules will be resolved by the tournament committee, whose decisions will be FINAL.
- To earn a berth in the Classic, you must be in the top 40% in points or fish all five tournaments.
- B.A.S.S. team championship qualifiers will be awarded per number of total boats fished in the entire trail. The awards will go to qualifiers in order of Angler of the Year first, the winner of the Classic second, and then all spots will revert to Angler of the Year points before the Classic.
- Competitors must stay in the boat unless nature calls or an emergency arises or you talk with the tournament director.
|Tournament Director - Clint Nail - 205-482-1301
Airport Marine . 424 Hwy 87, Alabaster AL 35007 . 205-664-0407
|We're updating as information becomes available.