CAPTAIN & STUDENT REGISTRATION
- Tournament hours will be from safe daylight to 3:00 p.m. CST (first flight). All boats must check in at the designated site by an assigned flight time or be disqualified.
- All contestants must wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved life jacket while gas engine is on. The boat driver must have a kill switch attached while engine is running.
- All contestants must obey Alabama Water Safety Rules and Alabama Game and Fish Regulations.
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed during tournament hours or six (6) hours prior to tournament.
- Five (5) fish limit per boat. Only Large Mouth, Small Mouth & Spotted Bass 12 inches minimum or lake requirement.
- All site fish must be hooked inside of the mouth (no snatching, no trolling, no live bait).
- Should inclement weather arise, take appropriate action for your safety.
- All prize winners are subject to a polygraph test given by a licensed tester and must pass to win.
- All conditions arising which are not covered by the above rules will be resolved by the tournament committee, whose decisions will be FINAL.
- There will be a penalty of 4 oz per dead fish.
Team Members will receive a 10% discount on parts & services as well as special discounts on new or used boat purchases.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- NO, you don't have to belong to a school fishing team
- Kids from different schools may fish together.
- Captains cannot make a cast.
- Anglers in 5th - 12th grade (public school, private school, home school) are allowed to participate.
- Anglers who participated in the 2017 School Team Trail and have graduated are allowed to participate.